Isn't this a darling little pattern...there is no copyright date but I'm guessing it is from the 40s. The pattern pieces are unprinted.
I picked up the fabric on clearance for this project because I wasn't sure how it would turn out and I didn't want to waste my better fabric
it was a beautiful sunny day here but not warm enough for an outdoor shoot in this summer outfit...
but my model was happy to pose indoors for me
the "ruching" was a first for me and a lot of fun
I used the bottom pieces from the pattern and the front of the top piece then lengthened it and attached to the bloomers
for the back I used a piece from a romper that I designed last summer, attached straps in the back and they button in the front for easy on and off
sweet and comfortable
and feminine enough for this girly girl! I can't wait to make another one in a great fabric!
and because I have spring on my mind this week...
I made one of Moppets favorite pinafore style dresses in this bright cheery fabric!
I linked up here